Does the prospect of going to a job interview make you feel…
- Or Overwhelmed?
Well, you are not alone. The idea of attending a job interview can make even the most qualified candidate a nervous wreck. It’s easy to become overwhelmed at the prospect of an interview because there is so much to think about, especially if it has been a while since you last interviewed.
Thankfully there is help available, though…and it is brought to you from our highly trained and experienced interview coaches.
Our professional interview preparation will help you to:
- Overcome your fears and boost your self-confidence
- Learn how to knowledgeably and confidently field tough interview questions
- Learn how to prepare for behavioral interviews
- Develop C.A.R. stories to highlight your pertinent achievements
- Learn proper interview etiquette
- Position yourself as the ideal candidate for the position
- Learn how to complete and utilize company research
- Come up with excellent and appropriate questions to ask the interviewer
- Employ superior follow-up procedures
Canadian Resume Writing Service will guide you through every possible facet of the interview procedure, from selecting the correct clothing to coaching you on interview questions. Partnering with us will provide you that all important competitive edge.
Our interview coach, Candace Davies, possesses a wealth of knowledge and experience regarding interview preparation and has the expertise to ascertain what questions will be asked during your interview. It can be particularly tricky to know how to properly answer some of the more difficult questions, so having the insider knowledge of a talented professional is particularly valuable.
One of the most significant aspects in interview preparation is participating in a mock interview. Candace will aptly walk you through this important dress rehearsal. An important reason to do a mock interview is to help combat feelings of nervousness. The mock interview will highlight weaker areas, so you know where you may need to make changes or improvements.
Planning ahead is a great idea, try to begin practicing before being called for an interview. But, if you have already won an interview, don’t waste your opportunity to make a magnificent impression because you weren’t prepared. Remember, you only get one chance.
Invest now to secure your dream job.
Let’s work together to turn your career dreams a reality!